Pages

Quote of the Week

“Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.”
Anonymous

6/15/12

I'm Back

 In case you have been wondering why I have been gone it is not because I have lost all hope and stopped striving to be healthy.  I am happy to say I am almost 20 weeks pregnant with my second child.  I had high hopes of being this incredibly active and fit woman this time around and for the first couple weeks after I found out I  was.  I continued to do Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 and continued to run but than sickness hit me full force and I was diognosed with hypothyroid (which I am hoping will go away after this pregnancy) and all that fit pregnant woman stuff went out the window.  I have however been able to walk 4-6 miles a couple times a week and am starting to feel well enough to cook healthy meals for my family and I.  As of right now I am feeling great!  I am starting to love pregnancy and trying to have a positive outlook on the whole pregnancy thing!  My first pregnancy was A LOT harder and so I am counting my blessings with this one!  I have debated on whether or not to share this on here but I decided I would.  After all this blog is about my journey to health and I feel that this is part of my journey.
I am planning a natural childbirth this time around and have decided to share my process.  My first pregnancy I walked into the hospital on my due date and had an elective induction with no intentions of going without an epidural.  I am not against epidurals although in my research have started to wonder why elective inductions are so common.  Over the next few months I would like to share with you why I have decided to go natural and how I plan to accomplish this.  My hope is to help other woman who might also have the desire to do so.  Maybe inspire some woman that it is possible and that they would like it as well. 

In the next few days I will share some events that brought me to this choice!


Here is a few belly shots of my just shy of 20 weeks!! 
Yes I know I am carrying LARGE!!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...